I strongly believe that I can reach my dreams,no matter how far off they are

Welcome to my blog , it is about my favourite, drawings and journals (password : usu. birthday)~ in here, the dreams will "never land

I strongly believe I can reach my dream even if it is far~

I believe~As long as I live with this will

I will see that day fulfilled

Nothing can stop me spread my wing so wide


2010年4月24日 星期六

People should adapt a dog instead of buying a new one

There is no doubt that people should adapt a dog instead of buying a new one. This is because it not only helps the world but also brings many advantages to us.
While there are many wonderful reasons to adopt a dog from a dog shelter, the best one is to save a life. By adopting a dog, millions of loving and wonderful dogs can escape from being killed every year.
Secondly, by adopting a dog you will decrease the demands for puppies at pet stores. If the demands were decreased, there would be fewer needs to breed new dogs. As the number of dogs decrease, problems with stray dogs will also decrease. Such as polluting the environment or causing disease like rabies. This indeed helps the society.
The flaw of Pet stores is that they buy puppies from breeders. This isn’t good as dogs that are bred are often the product of inbreeding. In order to keep the pure gene, those dogs often have genetic health problems that may cost you lot of money to cure it. Furthermore it may also have a shorter life span. While adapting dogs have passed through the age they will have less of those problems
In addition, when you adopt a dog you will not need to pay the price that pet stores charge for “pure bred” dogs. This certainly helps you save money.
By adopting, you will save a dog’s life, save yourself money, and help save the dogs held as caged prisoners of breeding. Therefore, people should adapt dogs instead of buying new puppies.

沒有留言:

張貼留言