I strongly believe that I can reach my dreams,no matter how far off they are

Welcome to my blog , it is about my favourite, drawings and journals (password : usu. birthday)~ in here, the dreams will "never land

I strongly believe I can reach my dream even if it is far~

I believe~As long as I live with this will

I will see that day fulfilled

Nothing can stop me spread my wing so wide


2010年4月24日 星期六

Honesty is the best policy

What Taiwan need most now are honesty and credit. People in Taiwan are losing this kind of virtue in a large extent. This can be easily observed from the news everyday. From the news we can see, the tricks of defrauding are getting more and more innovative and nowadays, when people are finding jobs, they tend to be dishonest. Often, they make fake certificates or resumes in order to cheat a better position in a company. Moreover, famous celebrities, politicians, singers and actors etc, those that are idols or models for us are also losing and breaking their credit. As a result, dishonesty is promoted by those people through television, making people have a thought that it is fine to be dishonest. Thus honest is really a need for Taiwan now.

If Taiwanese are losing the virtue of honesty, company keep using the cheaters as their crew, and celebrities keep setting bad examples, Taiwan may end up losing her competence and credits in the world. Honesty is very important, because nobody will ever believe a man without honesty. On the other hand, if a man has honesty, everyone will be willing to give him a hand when he faces trouble or difficulties. This goes as same as every Taiwanese. Thus, happiness which brought by dishonesty will not last long, status which gain by dishonesty will not be real, and lastly competence won by dishonesty will not success too. honesty is the best policy and that is what Taiwan most need and with this, it certainly can make Taiwan more progress and turn Taiwan  into a much better place.


Furthermore, Therefore
Honesty is very important, because nobody will ever believe a man without honesty. Therefore, dishonest man tends to lose friends, supporters and loved ones, and end up being alone. On the other hand, if a man has honesty, everyone will be willing to give him a hand when he faces trouble or difficulties.

沒有留言:

張貼留言