I strongly believe that I can reach my dreams,no matter how far off they are

Welcome to my blog , it is about my favourite, drawings and journals (password : usu. birthday)~ in here, the dreams will "never land

I strongly believe I can reach my dream even if it is far~

I believe~As long as I live with this will

I will see that day fulfilled

Nothing can stop me spread my wing so wide


2010年5月2日 星期日

Lord I lift Your name on high

詩歌滿好聽的

Lord I lift Your name on high
Lord I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad Your in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

Chorus
You came from Heaven to Earth
To show the way
From the Earth to the Cross
My debt to pay
From the Cross to the Grave
From the Grave to the Sky
Lord I lift Your name on high.

沒有留言:

張貼留言